Wednesday 11 January 2023

Updates for this month

Hi Everyone,

You may have noticed my email address not working, as the website is
being reconfigured from the Google end.  I still have this address that
works well until the other one comes up.

yogamarais@gmail.com  You can reserve here or always text me, I am also
on Whatsapp.  Yes, you can reserve for video, for any class, just tell
me ahead of time and I can send you a Skype link.  You can also reserve
for the Sunday workshops!

While I have you, I know Paris is experiencing transport issues and
there are fewer trains.  Would you like me to change the times of the
evening classes?   Monday to 19h00 instead of 18h30?  And Thursday 19h30
instead of 19h00.  Please let me know and I can do that.

Gros Bisous à tous!

Michelle



--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

No comments: