Thursday 28 May 2020

Nouvelles pour juin

Hello Dear Everyone,
Our Prime Minister just spoke to us in France this evening, for all of us at the yoga center, not the news we expected.  I anticipated welcoming those of you who would like to return in small groups, 
but this will have to wait until June 22.

Instead, I will put my whole class schedule on Zoom.  For those of you returning to work you can join me on line for the class you usually came to in the past and enjoyed.
Here is my schedule and the fees below.  This new schedule will begin, Monday, June 1.  You can also see all updates on the website and on my blog.   Thank you.

This Sunday remember is our last meditation in May.  Next one is June 28.

Michelle's classes live on Zoom.

Monday 18h30-19h45  Yoga Doux
Tuesday 08h00-09h15  Yoga in the morning!
Tuesday 18h30-19h30 Yoga Nidra   
Wednes  18h30-19h45 Niv. I/II
Thursday 08h00-09h15 Yoga in the morning!
Thursday 18h30-19h45 Niv. II/III
Friday      12h00-13h00  Yoga lunchtime
Saturday  10h00-11h30

For those students holding unlimited cards, they are good until the end of July.

All courses are 15 euros.  When you reserve with me, I will send you the Zoom link and
my RIB for payment of classes.

Then I will post the Zoom link on my blog. yogainparis.blogspot.com

I know we miss seeing each other live.  But, the positive in these current circumstances is that I get to see those of you who have moved away, but for now you
can pop into class, again!  It's such a pleasure!

Please know that after June 22, I will make myself available for live classes at the center with the guidances recommended along with some of my own guidances and recommendations as well.
The Center is all ready and waiting for us!

Other:
We have an opportunity for a very special on-line workshop with Ram Vakkalanka.  Ram was supposed to be with us in May for
a weekend but here is what he is proposing for us on-line:

Some online workshops through Zoom.   Recently he has taught workshops about boosting one's immunity system through simple Ayurvedic practices, Mudras, Yantra meditation etc. and they all proved to be very popular.  I completed his on-line course during the confinement as well as many hours of continuing education for Yoga Therapy and have updated and renewed my diploma for another 3 years.  Very rewarding to have this time to stay on top of all the information which is out there.

For Ram, the on-line hour is only 10 euros.  20 euros if it is 2 hours.  We need a minimum of 20 students.
Since we have 3 more weeks before June 22, would you like to have a conference with Ram this month?

Please respond to this email, let me hear from you and I will organize a nice workshop.

Stay strong and hopeful.
We all have the tools to remain loving and kind.
Namaste,
Michelle






Michelle Jacobi
BFA, ERYT-500, C-IAYT

Centre de Yoga du Marais
72, rue du Vertbois
75003 Paris
0033 (0)1 42 74 24 92
0033 (0)6 31 91 92 12














No comments: