Thursday 26 March 2020

class tonight 18:30

Hello dear Students

Here is the link for our Skype class tonight.   (Actually Skype is on delay due to heavy traffic)  Please let me know if you are attending tonight and I will invite you either 
through Skype or Zoom.  If you don't have Zoom downloaded, yet please do so.  It's quick and easy.

There is a record button on your screen if you wish to record the session.  OK by me.  

I would like to continue our classes in March, through March 30 Monday evening slot and Tuesday March 31 12h-13h lunchtime.
After which I propose we take the month of April off.  This way I can suspend the cards of the unlimited students for a month and they can
add a month at the end of their abonnement.  I believe we will all be able to be back together at the center in May.  Let's believe and make it
happen as conscientious citizens!

I feel a need to take the break that this very special time has given us, to go deeper in practice, in home life, in the creative projects that I have shelved for a few years that need my attention and nourish my soul.  I have a book proposal that has been in limbo for too long and I need to work on this.  It requires a lot of focus and attention, just as attentive as I want to be when I teach you.  Although the online format gives me no feedback, it's so nice to be together. .  So I propose we meet on Sundays at 18h30 for meditation, check in with each other and then you can take the hour off-line in silence or stay with me on the screen.  I have lots of ideas for our meditation.

To nourish your body there are so many wonderful sites and apps and here is another one I can send you, as well.  https://www.yogaanytime.com


In addition to 

These apps have excellent production value.  Yoga Anytime features one of my important teachers, Peter Sterios.  You will recognize how much his teachings have
influenced me.  They are offering 30 days for free.  And you get to see California, and have class anytime you want! :)

From me, here is my blog with the page of the mantras we sing at the center and during meditations.  I will also go into the CYM and record them for you and put them on the blog, as well.
You can then sing and see the Center!  :)
This was my very first post in 2007.  http://yogainparis.blogspot.com/2007/

For more inspiration on the blog, you can click on articles and essays.  You can also go to the Yoga Immersion tab and read countless beautiful essays from past students at the Center's training programs.  They always inspire me.  

Stay healthy peaceful, easeful and See you soon!
Namaste,
Michelle









Michelle Jacobi
BFA, ERYT-500, C-IAYT

Centre de Yoga du Marais
72, rue du Vertbois
75003 Paris
0033 (0)1 42 74 24 92
0033 (0)6 31 91 92 12














1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Michelle
Thanks for your messages and sorry for not joining the online courses. I'll try and join you for the Sunday meditations if I don't attend the (online) hula classes which are at the same time. This online life is getting interestingly intensive.
And now for a month of retreat ! Let's give attention, care and quality time to our inner life, books and notebooks, music instruments, pots and pans, arts and crafts stuff! Michelle, enjoy your open agenda, our thoughts will be with you.
I look forward to seeing you and everybody in May.
Aloha
Anne D (Noenoelo)