Monday 10 January 2011

Service

Dear All,
Today I just heard the news of latest causes of suffering coming from
my home country. I am deeply saddened and sorry and dedicate this
post to all who dedicate their lives in service to others and to the
greater good. I am sending my prayers and sympathy to all of you
touched by the recent tragedy in the halls of our government and to
all of us who love to serve I am sending good will to continue our
efforts to provide comfort and non-suffering to all.
In our practice we are aware of one of the obstacles to fulfillment.
It is called avidya, ignorance. It is a disease, a camouflage
from the truth and the perpetrator suffered from this, too.
In continuation of our work and service, and with humbleness,
namaste, Michelle
Centre de Yoga du Marais
yogamarais@sfr.fr
72, rue du Vertbois
75003 Paris
France
www.yogamarais.com
www.yogainparis.blogspot.com
Tel. +33.1.42.74.24.92
Cell. +33.6.31.91.92.12

No comments: