Thursday 22 November 2018

Happy Thanksgivng!

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! 

Please, Thank You, That's very kind of you, I'm so grateful, I appreciate you, these phrases when spoken from the heart are the greatest gifts one can receive.
We know that not only hearing it creates a shift toward peace or joy in us, when spoken they make us feel wonderful, as well.
Try it out today in unexpected ways.  Boost your immune system while you boost someone else's.

Have a heart-opening yoga practice, share it with a friend.  Come up with a really creative gesture that says,  Thank You!
Reminder, this Sunday is meditation, too!

This speedy holiday newsletter is only in English today, as I will teach all day and celebrate, this holiday, too.
And you can practice your English!

Here is the news:

We have three places to fill for the Prenatal Training beginning in January if you know a Yoga Teacher who would like to receive this extra
qualification, registration ends on November 30.  http://www.yogamarais.com/teacher-training/

Early Bird Price for the Yoga Reunion in Montpellier end on Dec 31, after which you may still register.  No need to pay for the lodging until you arrive
in April but both lodging and the retreat need to be reserved in advance.  The retreat will be translated into French for all non-Engish speakers.
If you have never been to the Domaine L'hameau de l'étoile, it's a very special experience.  Please come!  This is the lineage of my teachers, and they 



My yoga retreat for You, dear sangha, is in the late Spring this year, June 3-10 because I secured some rooms (double occupancy) at a 5-star luxury hotel
in Amorgos, Greece.  Here are the details, if I run out of rooms, I will try and get some more so please tell me if you are interested or when you will know
you can book.   http://www.yogamarais.com/yoga-retreats/   Please come and share with a friend!


Finally, we welcome three new dynamic teachers to the center who come with plenty of passion and teaching experience to share with you.
They are cc'd above and you can read about them here, and keep an eye on the schedule as to when they will be teaching their classes.

I am taking a winter break, soon, and my classes will be cancelled from Dec 21-27.  I return on Dec 28 from my beautiful California which needs a 
lot of support and love right now, and I will be happy to start teaching right away upon my return- get rid of jet-lag, see you!  Please let me know if 
you are in town and we can practice together.  Maybe see you this Sunday for community class and meditation?

Sending you this season much peace, joy, love and light and my 
Gratitude,
Michelle





  

No comments: